Senior Recruiter at Eximius Design
Views:996 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Eximius Design - Staff Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer (4-15 yrs)
JD : Staff SQA Automation Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Tests Liquid Security product by applying in-depth testing knowledge to find the key issues in the QA cycle by developing the test automation.
- Perform various QA practices, concepts and procedures in the test automation development to accomplish Software release testing. Work closely with release testing team and development team to understand the test automation requirements.
- Participate in automation framework design and code reviews.
- Work on market, customer driven activities and assist in implementing efficient automation testing procedures.
Required Skills :
- 4 -10+ years of related test automation development experience using Python and/or Perl.
- Good hands on developing the automation framework in Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools and experience in developing product test harnesses and instrumenting products to gather test results.
- Good hands on experience using automation modules like expect, ssh, telnet, etc into the framework. Using any of open source test automation framework is added advantage (ex: Unittest, Pytest, Robot, etc).
- Knowledge and experience with test methodologies, QA procedures and software release cycle.
Good to have :
- Fast learner and must have ability to multi-task in a fast-paced various QA activities.)
Educational Qualification : - BE/BTech/ME/MTech/ in CS, E&C, EEE from the reputed institution.