HR at Excel Soft Services (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1329 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Excelsoft Technologies - Junior Business Analyst (1-2 yrs)
We are hiring for the position Business Analyst for our organization.
Interested candidates can apply if the profile is relevant.
Experience : 0.6 - 1 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Business Analyst - Job Description :
- The Business Analyst must be a self-starter who can think outside of the box.
- This is a junior-level position, conducting market research on e-commerce tools, defining requirements, creating and assessing use cases, and designing websites from start to finish.
- This position will involve working alongside a senior Business Analyst, as well as coordinating with team leads, development professionals onshore, and an offshore team in the United States.
- Therefore, excellent communication skills are necessary.
- The candidate must also be able to translate requirements into a detailed Business Requirements Document (BRD).
- Work with business partners to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs
- Communicate, articulate, and document business requirements
- Conduct risk analysis and impact analysis for existing and new systems
- Act as a go between for explaining system requirements from management to development teams
- Analyze and assess the risks of various solutions and prioritize competing business demands
- Manage an ongoing relationship with business associates to drive satisfaction with IT
- Coordinate project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-through to communicate system designs and validate proposed solutions
- Obtain key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identify solution inter-dependencies
- Engage with workers to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing systems
- Proactively resolve customer satisfaction issues
- Negotiate contracts, manage relationships, and monitor vendor performance
Role Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- 0.6 - 1 years experience in business analysis
- Knowledge of software development life cycles and methodologies (Agile and Waterfall)
- Experience writing detailed Business Requirement Documents, such as FRDs and BRDs
- Knowledge of relational databases and mapping between tables/entities
- Hands-on experience with designing and creating UML and Workflow Diagrams
- Proficiency in business process design tools, such as Microsoft Visio
- Experience in creating wireframes or web application prototypes
- Software/Web Application design knowledge (user workflows, business process flows, sitemaps, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience writing test cases and testing new and existing systems
- Good communication skills