Director at Eventjini
Views:1235 Applications:331 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Eventjini - Software Automation Engineer - Selenium/Performance Testing (3-6 yrs)
Software Automation Engineer
- Eventjini is a software product company with its focus on the- fitness as a lifestyle- space working with more than 2000 events in a year
- 475000 email addresses and Facebook ids makes it the largest single collection of Fitness conscious people.
- Eventjini is the registration partner for the biggest marathons in the country- The Tata Mumbai Marathon, The Wipro = Chennai Marathon, The Delhi Half Marathon, The Kolkata Tata Steel 25k, The Bangalore World TCS 10k, The Airtel Hyderabad Marathon to name just a few.
- Eventjini builds groundbreaking products, including AI based products, which will revolutionise the event technology space.
Job role :
- We are looking for a product test engineer to write and execute manual and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- As a test engineer you will be designing and implementing tests, debug and make corrective actions. You play a vital role in company's product development process.
- You will be responsible for testing the product before launches to ensure that the product is free from errors and reliable.
- Experience with product testing is an added advantage.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using testing tools.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs using respective tools.
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Work closely with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defects.
- Be familiar with testing tools and methodologies.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools like Selenium
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.