Director at Eventjini
Views:498 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Eventjini - Mobile Developer (1-4 yrs)
Mobile Developer- 1 to 4 years.
Skill Set : Java, React, Ionic,Cordova, Kotlin
Eventjini is a software product company in the event technology space working with more than 2000 events in a year
475000 email addresses and Facebook ids makes it the largest single collection of Fitness conscious people.
Eventjini is the registration partner for the biggest marathons in the country- The Tata Mumbai Marathon, The Delhi Half Marathon, The Kolkata Tata Steel 25k and The Bangalore World TCS 10k to name just a few.
Eventjini uses innovative technical stacks to develop its products including focus on AI based applications.
We searching for a talented, extremely passionate Mobile Developers to join us and become a part of a high-performing, highly regarded product team working with cutting edge technologies and working on exciting projects that have far reaching impacts.
Mobile Developer duties and responsibilities :
- Design and development of mobile applications for both the iOS and android platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a dynamic work environment.
- You will work with external data sources/ APIs, unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Will work on fixing bugs and improving application responsiveness, quality and performance.
Mobile Developer requirements and qualifications :
- Previous working experience as a Mobile developer for 1 to 4 years
- Rich portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Understand code versioning tools viz. Git, Mercurial
- Familiar working with RESTful APIs, third party libraries and API, cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
Problem solver with excellent analytical skills