Talent Acquisition Specialist at EVC Ventures
Views:40 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EVC Ventures - Frontend Developer - HTML5/CSS3 (3-10 yrs)
Join Unifyed's technology team as a Senior Front-End Developer, helping to build the next generation student lifecycle management provider serving over seven million students in seven countries.
- The Front-End Developer is responsible for defining, developing and deploying custom code to deliver high quality, high impact solutions that are visually appealing and take into consideration the user experience.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Collaborate with product management, marketing, designers, and technology and architecture teams
- Work in a rapid pace environment with ability to juggle multiple projects
- Enjoy learning about our customers and our businesses
- Proven ability to work in an iterative/Agile environment
- Mentor a small team of developers
- Develop quality front end applications in an Agile environment
- Create prototypes and POCs to validate, promote and define the technology strategies
PREFERRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE :
- 3+ years of front-end development experience
- 1+ years of experience in AngularJS in mandatory.
- Experience with incorporating accessibility into prototypes preferred
- Proficient with version control system like Git and SVN
- Preferred knowledge of Jenkins integration for build and deploy
- Excellent knowledge of MVC design pattern, dependency injection
- Knowledge of Responsive and Material design
- Possess excellent software architecture, design and problem-solving skills
ABOUT UNIFYED :
Unifyed is a cloud-based, next generation student lifecycle management provider serving over seven million students in seven countries. UnifyedTM is a beautiful and easy-to-use solution designed with an analytics-first approach to increasing student enrollment and engagement. Developed in partnership with the higher education community, our solution is both affordable and flexible to meet the needs of small and large institutions alike