Evalueserve - Technical Manager - .Net Development (9-14 yrs)
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We- re powered by mind+machine - a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
Position description Department Knowledge Technology Solutions
Type of Job Permanent
Location : Gurgaon, India
Job Title : Technical Manager
Reporting To : Group Manager
Job description :
- Handling multiple projects
- Responsible for analyzing user needs and design and develop new applications.
- Be actively involved in interaction with internal/external clients
- Team handling - mentoring and coaching team members
- Responsible for developing, testing, and evaluation of software and systems
- Create and maintain development documentation for sharing of design knowledge, for shared development, and for on-going support and maintenance
- Responsible for design reviews
- Understanding the project and company requirements
- Follow the software development life cycle, specifically the coding standards and writing test manuals
- Ensuring project reviews, monitoring and planning the project details
- Well versed with change management and release management processes.
Skill Set required :
- Knowledge of .NET/C# and SQL languages
- Knowledge of build and release procedures
- Knowledge of Database design concepts
- Knowledge of SharePoint will be added advantage
- Knowledge of high level and low level design principles
- Knowledge of software development life cycle activities
- Knowledge requirement traceability matrix Knowledge of release procedure.
- Ability to document requirements and manage the software requirements
- Knowledge of VSS and TFS management
- Ability to ensure that tasks within areas of responsibility are completed in a timely manner
- Challenging current thinking by implementing new ways of working
- Ability to practice attentive and active listening skills
- Ability to identify pro actively ways to contribute to company's goals & mission
Education and experience :
- Exposure to SSIS, SSRS is a plus.