Senior Associate at Evalueserve
Views:88 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Evalueserve - Practice Expert/Senior Practice Expert - Data Analytics (7-10 yrs)
About Evalueserve :
- Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We are powered by mind+machine - a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
- Since our inception in 2000, we have steadily grown our operations to more than 3,600 employees across the globe. We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
Position Description :
A) Department : Customer Insights and Data Analytics
B) Nature of Job : Permanent
C) Location : Gurgaon/ Bangalore (India)
D) Level : M/GM
E) Job Title : Practice Expert / Senior Practice Expert
F) Reporting To : VP
G) Job description :
- The desired candidate should be able to comprehend the use case requirement, convert it into a data science problem, research it and should be able to explain how the solution can be used for business decisions.
- The ideal candidate should have strong problem solving, presentation skills and also good storytelling skills. The role requires competency both in technical and soft skills as well as working in shorter timelines.
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future operations capability
- Engage Business Partners to ensure analytic solutions are appropriate to existing business processes and level of readiness
- Uses appropriate tools, including whiteboarding to contribute to the development of solution architectures in a specific business or functional area.
- Produces detailed component specifications and translates these into detailed designs for implementation using selected outputs.
- Provides advice on technical aspects of solution development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.) and ensures that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly
- Work collaboratively to contribute to achieving multiple team's business outcomes
H) Domain Skills :
We are not looking for a person who has worked into a particular domain but would be good to have experience in three of the following : Marketing & Customer Analytics, Pricing Analytics, Supply Chain & Procurement Analytics, People Analytics, Digital Analytics, Data Engineering and Visualization
I) Desired Skills :
- We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated both client servicing and advanced analytics skills.
- At least 7+ years of experience in the field of Data Analytics with direct client service exposure (served clients in a consultant, or team leader capacity)
- Strategic business acumen and understanding of organization strategy and ability to design business solutions.
- Experiencing in assessing a broad range of functional exposure from a marketing, supply chain, pricing, digital perspective, etc.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences. Some experience working with board/CXO level stakeholders.
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment
- Results-oriented with the ability to produce products that deliver organizational benefit
- Strong critical thinker with problem-solving aptitude.
- Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem-solving skills
- Exposure of different business scenarios in multiple scenarios like Retail, Ecommerce, Logistics, Automobile, Energy, Chemical, Internet, Communication, Teclecom like clients
J) Education and experience :
- Graduate/ Post-graduate in Statistics/Economics/Mathematics/Computer Science/Engineering / Management from a reputed university
- 7+ years of experience in data analytics - with working exposure in Marketing, Customer & Supply Chain Analytics & Digital Analytics.
K) Compensation : To be decided on a case-by-case basis, pegged with the best in the industry