Senior Associate at Evalueserve
Views:763 Applications:339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Evalueserve - Junior Data Analytics - Data Visualization/Machine Learning (2-10 yrs)
About Evalueserve :
- Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We are powered by mind+machine - a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
- Since our inception in 2000, we have steadily grown our operations to more than 3,600 employees across the globe.
- We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
Position Description :
Department : Customer Insights and Data Analytics
Nature of Job : Permanent
Location : Bengaluru (India)
Level : SBA/PE/GM
Job Title : Data Analytics
Reporting To : GM/AVP
Job description :
- Job requires the person to work in a dynamic environment for various clients across marketing & supply chain problems. The person will be responsible solve complex data-intensive business problems by leveraging specialized tools and techniques for data analysis and modeling.
- Gathering and understanding the business requirement from the clients and designing/suggesting relevant analysis to meet the business requirement.
- Carrying analysis using client's database with the help of statistical tools like Python and presenting the analysis in Excel (Pivots, Graphs), powerpoint (presentation) or dashboards after adding relevant business insights
- Improve existing delivery processes and lead automation where applicable
- Providing thought leadership and technical advice on statistical and methodological frameworks to the team/project managers/clients.
- Engage Business Partners to ensure analytic solutions are appropriate to existing business processes and level of readiness
Desired Skills :
We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated both client servicing and advanced analytics skills.
- At least 2+ years of experience in the field of Data Analytics with direct client service exposure (served clients in a consultant, or team leader capacity)
- Strong Analytics domain knowledge with spike in at least one Analytics area (statistical modeling, operations research, big data, digital analytics)
- Statistical programming software experience in Python, or equivalent, and knowledge of analytics tools
- Exposure to advanced analytics & machine learning methodologies such as Regression (Linear, Logistic, etc.),Cluster Analysis, CART/CHAID, Bayesian models, Time Series analysis, etc.
- Coding/development abilities (VBA, SQL etc.) will be an asset
- Knowledge of visualization platforms like Tableau, spotfire, etc would be an add on.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of economic, financial, and general business concepts and terminologies
- Superior problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset coupled with - can do- attitude
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional, cross-border teams and coach/mentor colleagues
Education and experience :
- Graduate/ Post-graduate in Statistics/Economics/Mathematics/Computer Science/Engineering from a reputed university
- 2-10 years of experience in data analytics - with working exposure in Marketing, Customer & Supply Chain Analytics.
Compensation : To be decided on a case-by-case basis, pegged with the best in the industry