Recruitment Executive at ETP International
Views:1095 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
ETP International - Application Consultant - ERP Implementation (1-8 yrs)
We at ETP are looking for smart and dynamic software professionals striving to achieve excellence. If you are passionate about creating value and are innovative and self-driven, this is the right organization for you. Would you like to partner in ETPs success story? If yes, please submit your resume stating position applied for, photograph, current and expected salaries, educational qualifications, employment history and contact details to email@example.com
Here is what we do - http://www.etpgroup.com/Videos.html
Company Description :
Founded in 1988, ETP is an Omni-channel Retail Solutions company headquartered in Singapore, serving market leaders in more than 22 countries across Asia Pacific, India and the Middle East. ETP's omni-channel solutions include omni-channel POS, Mobility, CRM, Marketing and Promotion Campaigns, Order Management & Supply Chain Management, and Merchandise & Assortment Planning. ETP has successfully executed over 500 enterprise software projects across 25,000+ stores for 300+ brands. ETP's unique value proposition is its ability to create and deliver innovative products and implement them successfully with domain expertise delivered by hundreds of consultants embodying ETP's best practices. ETP helps its customers get it right in omni-channel retail.
ETP provides enabling services including Business Process Consulting, Business Intelligence and CRM Services, Software Implementation, Systems Integration, Development and Maintenance.
Application Consultant :
Job Responsibilities :
- Delivering full lifecycle enterprise software project implementations for retail industry.
- Implementing ETP V5 Retail Solution.
- Business Requirement Study & Gap Analysis.
- Installing ETP Application
- Configuration of the ETP Solution.
- Business User Training and Post Implementation Support.
Skills & Experience :
- Total work experience of 2 to 4 years.
- BE/MBA/CA must OR Post graduate will be an advantage.
- Exposure in retail software implementation & support knowledge on POS/CRM.
- Experience in Retail Domain and POS must.
- Retail Domain experience will be a plus but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of SQL database.
- Knowledge on simple query writing skills.
- Strong skills with PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Language proficiency: English (Any other Asian language understanding will be a plus).
Base Location: Mumbai, India