Assistant Vice President - HR at V Employment Solutions
Views:403 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
ETL Developer - Python/Java/C++ (3-8 yrs)
Primary Goals :
- To implement assigned computer program development tasks on time with expected quality using industry best practices.
- To perform data mapping and ETL tasks for loading data into specific databases from diverse sources like flat files, separated, Excel, XML, pdf, email, web services, etc.
- To learn and develop skills for faster and efficient data on-boarding tools and techniques.
Broad Function :
- Develop extension, add-ons, plug-ins for enterprise class system developed on C, C++, Java, as per business requirements.
- Strong technical skills in MS SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Loader, Stored Procedures, (Reporting Service and Integration Service)
-Experience with Banking and Financial Institute programming and development is preferred.
Technical Skills :
- Expert level programming skills with C, C++, Java, C# languages. Knowledge of .Net framework and visual studio IDE.
- Development skills on Python scripts, Java IDE
- Detailed understanding and development skills T-SQL, PL/SQL for MS.SQL and Oracle RDBMS
- Familiarity with Unix/Linus Shell/Perl and Windows Power-Shell scripting.
- Working knowledge of J2EE WAS like Weblogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Wildfly
- Understanding and experience of data mapping and ETL techniques.
- Experience with Transformers will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Bit-Bucket, GIT, Sales-force PSA preferred.
General Skills :
- Good organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Ability to work with regionally diverse teams and has strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient/Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Must have 3 years of similar experience.