IT Recruiter at Reliable First
Views:30 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ETL Developer - OBIEE/OFSAA Modules (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Job Responsibilities :
- Act as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost-effective and meet business requirements.
- Work with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Analyze, design, develop, and implement changes to support FTP and Basel Applications
- Act as an internal consultant within technology by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- Provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Support Business Analysts in development activities including scenario development and testing.
- Develop action plans for more efficient running of the capital calculation
- Provide technical support for interim solutions in the research phase prior to implementation in capital calculator.
Essential Qualifications :
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of Oracle experience
- 5+ years of Procedural Language (PL) or SQL experience
- 3+ years of performance tuning experience
- Advanced OFSAA platform knowledge (FSDF), with coding experience; especially in OFSAAI 8.0.6 .x or similar (at least 3 years in OFSAAI); understanding of OFSAA architecture and metadata layout.
- Knowledge of Fund Transfer Pricing (FTP) OFSAA (FTP) is strong plus
- Experience in OFSAAI performance enhancement work. Scalability/performance tuning experience with large databases. Parallel execution of queries and optimization
- 2+ years of OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) experience
- Expert level knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL development
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Python programming language
- Data modeling and ETL process
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays