HR -Consultant CRM and Analytics at Huquo
Views:623 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
ETL Developer - Data Warehousing/Informatica (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Basic Function :
- The ETL developer is responsible for the development, unit testing and implementation of data integration solutions for Consulting / clients.
- Here Talend/ Informatica / SSIS ( Combination of two is Mandatory)
- Responsible for importing, cleansing, transforming, validating and analyzing data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for data modeling, data integration and decision making purposes.
- The primary role will be developing and unit testing ETL mapping/jobs based on the requirement document (HLD/LLD/STM) which will be provided by Lead or Client and fixing defects in QA and UAT process.
- He should also possess good knowledge on Databases, Linux/Unix environment to perform his daily tasks and should have exposure to data model and concepts of Data warehouse to create ETL jobs for dimension and fact tables.
Essential Functions :
- Create LLD/STM documents, develop, test, and deploy data integration processes using Talend Open Studio
- Collaborate with onshore/offshore lead designers, analyze LLD/STM, translate & apply business rules to data transformations
- Adopt integration standards, best practices, ABC framework etc while creating ETL jobs.
- Performs data validation, cleansing and analysis.
- Tests, debugs, and documents ETL processes, SQL queries, and stored procedures
- Analyzes data from various sources, including databases and flat files
- ETL development, deployment, optimization, support and defect fixes.
- Develop error handling processes
- Create and implement scheduling strategy
- Possess good knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- 4-6 years of experience with Talend Open Studio.
- Experience with Informatica PowerCenter and SSIS are a definite plus
- Working knowledge of Java is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of ETL, including the ability to read and write efficient, robust code, follow or implement best practices and coding standards, design/implement common ETL strategies (CDC, SCD, etc.), and create reusable/maintainable jobs
- Solid background in database systems (such as Oracle, SQL Server, Redshift and Salesforce) along with strong knowledge of PL/SQL and SQL
- Knowledge and hands on of Unix commands and Shell Scripting
- Good knowledge of SQL, including the ability to write stored procedures, triggers, functions etc.
- Knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Knowledge on data model to develop Dimension and Fact mappings/jobs.
Work Experience Requirements :
- 4+ years of Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence work experience required working with Talend Open Studio and Java