HR at EsoTeky Solutions Private Limited
Views:96 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
EsoTeky Solutions - Network Engineer - Contractual (5-8 yrs)
Role : Network Systems
Job Description :
The mission of the team is to create a sustainable competitive advantage for our client by maximizing customer experience and efficiency through networking services.
- A qualified candidate must have the ability to plan, prioritize, execute, and manage large enterprise network projects and services.
- This position also requires someone with a dedicated focus to satisfy the customers by meeting all SLAs.
- The role demands excellent project management skills, great interpersonal skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsibilities include working closely with other teams to align network initiatives with the collective IT strategy to ensure that we meet business goals.
- A successful candidate will work with other team members to ensure effective monitoring of all network infrastructure components; establish, maintain and report on service level agreements for network services.
- Will be part of a team to handle all network provisioning requests (VLAN creation, VIPs, port assignments, router and switch setup and configurations, FW rules, etc.), and general network consultations within established SLAs.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 5 years related experience in large scale network environment
- Cisco Certified Network Professional or Cisco Certified Design
- Experience with OSI Model, TCP/IP. Proficient with Cisco Ethernet Switching - hardware, 4500s, 3750s and Nexus 7Ks/5Ks.
- Ability to perform advanced packet/protocol analysis throughout the seven layer OSI reference model
- Proficient in DNS, DHCP, IPAM, NAT, IP addressing and WAN installation and configuration.
- Cisco ASA Firewalls/VPN and UCS infrastructure
- Experience with F5, and Alteon Load balancers
- Excellent communication and customer engagement skills
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and quality focused.
Desired Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in Information System, Computer Science (or similar)
- Strong understanding of servers and virtualization technologies