HR at EsoTeky Solutions Private Limited
Views:332 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
EsoTeky Solutions - Embedded Firmware Engineer - Board Bring Up (5-8 yrs)
We are seeking an Embedded Firmware Engineer to work on ARM cores, NXP Kinetis K66F and KW41Z thread and Bluetooth communication processor.
- You will be responsible for the design and implementation of embedded firmware and application software development for NXP, Freescale, Atmel and ARM-based processors in static and real-time preemptive multitasking interrupt driven environments.
- Successful candidates will thrive on applying scientific problem solving skills to embedded software development and work in an interactive and collaborative development environment where overcoming technical challenges is routine.
- The successful candidate must possess a complete understanding of a wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts in the field.
Job Responsibilities :
- Works closely with the project team to develop and implement embedded firmware solutions to meet product requirements and written specifications.
- Performs development work independently with minimal supervision required.
- Architects structures and solutions within your assigned portion of a project.
- Ensures quality of work product.
- Generates documentation to support internal reports and specifications.
- Follows design, quality, and safety guidelines.
- BE/B.Tech degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a closely related engineering degree from an accredited university is required. M.Tech is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in embedded firmware or software development.
- Firmware development using Android, iOS, BSP, GCC, GNU, Green Hills, Microsoft Visual studio, Eclipse.
- Experience with semaphores, interrupts, threads and state machines.
- Firmware/Software written in C#, C++, C, .NET, HTML, JAVA, Assembly, SQL.
- Board bring-up / Debugging using Oscilloscopes, Protocol / Logic Analyzers, GDB, SEEGER J-Link / JTAG, Multimeters.
- Experience with common hardware interfaces such as SPI, I2C and UART.
- Low-level knowledge of USB protocols and device drivers a plus.
- Product conformance during lifecycles: Selection, Concept, Feasibility, Planning, Prototype, Pilot, Certification and Production.
- Application development with various sensors modules.
- Knowledge of Failure Analysis.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTPS, and data encryption strongly desired.
- Self-motivated, independent and comfortable working in a team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.