HR at EsoTeky Solutions Private Limited
Views:314 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EsoTeky Solutions - DevOps Engineer - AWS/Linux/Puppet (5-9 yrs)
Job Title : DevOps Engineer
Location : Bangalore [Should Work from client location in Bangalore]
Duration : 1 Year Contract to Hire
- Good Communication Skills is a must
- Bachelor's degree in IT/ Computer science/ related fields.
- 5+ years of experience with monitoring, troubleshooting and diagnosing infrastructure systems.
- Strong experience with any public cloud services - Amazon Web Services(AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Compute(GCP).
- Significant experience in Linux/Unix administration.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform or other similar tools.
- Strong experience in source code management, CI/CD tools.
- Expertise in multiple coding and scripting languages including Shell and/or Python, PowerShell.
- Hands-on experience to build and administer VMs and Containers using tools such as Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes.
- Professional Certificates in AWS, RHCE, DevOps will be a plus
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Deploy, automate, maintain, manage and optimize cloud/on premise infrastructure and ensure availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Design, test, implement continuous integration and deployment pipelines using GitLab CI, Jenkins etc.
- Perform security, performance, availability audits/assessments, assist with hardening servers and systems against attacks.
- Troubleshoot production issues, source code management and deployment issues
- Install, configure and maintain Windows and Linux server software
- Create and maintain documentation on configuration, troubleshooting, design etc.
- Work in partnership with IT team to align Information Technology with the overall Arista direction, strategy and vision.
What Client is looking for :
- Someone proficient or at least comfortable writing bash scripts (so can use bash to help with day to day task, automate things, etc)
- Would be nice if knows some additional language (python preferably, but programming experience in other languages is good start)
- Experience in designing and building things. Someone who prepared PoC and implemented new solutions or tools
- Some basic network experience (what ports are used by commonly used services, is able to check if port is open on remote machine - this is very important to troubleshoot systems)
- Monitoring experience something beyond just responding to alerts, someone who wrote monitoring scripts, configured some custom checks, etc
- Experience with Configuration Management Tools like Puppet/Chef/Ansible but something more then just using stock modules, experience writing own modules or cookbooks will be very beneficial
- Experience and knowledge about more complex systems will be very beneficial. If person can describe what tools and technologies can be used (and how!) to create highly available website is big very nice to have
I hope above description will help to find right candidate for our position