Manager - Human Resource at Eruvaka Technologies
Views:131 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Eruvaka Technologies - Signal Processing Engineer - MATLAB/C++ (2-7 yrs)
We are looking for a highly skilled and energetic person to play a key role in improving our acoustic feeding systems for Shrimp.
The role will include work in the following areas :
- Develop new audio processing algorithms to increase the performance of acoustic feeding systems.
- Work with the software team to deploy algorithms in real-time, field systems.
- Apply machine learning techniques on real time data to improve algorithms and feeding models
Required Skills :
- Advanced proficiency in C++ and MATLAB
- 3+ years developing audio processing algorithms
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Passion to solve difficult problems in a multidisciplinary team environment
Preferred Skills :
- Familiarity with R / Python
- Experience developing deep learning or other state-of-the-art machine learning systems
- Hands-on work taking research ideas into production