HR at Data Group Geo Spacial Technologies Pvt.ltd
Views:166 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
ERP Finance Functional Consultant (8-10 yrs)
POSITIONS: ERP Finance Functional
Year Experience: 8-10 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Annual Salary: 1200000 - 1550000 INR
- Only Bangalore candidates will be considered
- Please communicate that at the time of joining the candidates will not get any hike but after completion of the AX training they will be considered for both hike and onsite opportunity
- Please inform candidate to be willing to learn AX
- If the candidate does not have good communication skill or decent personality (as it is a client facing role) please do not share the resume
Job Description :
ERP Functional consultants who have worked on other ERP skills (Oracle/SAP/Ramco/JD Edwards, PeopleSoft etc); He may not be a developer but can be an end user of the ERP; Domain experts- from domains like Manufacturing, Retail, Financial, SCM etc OR End Users of ERP
- ERP Functional consultants will be trained on MS Dynamics for the Functional consulting roles.
- Should have hands on experience in any of competitive ERPs in Finance Modules and Should have excellent domain experience and functional knowledge any of these specific areas.
- Should have at least 2-3 end to end implementations experience and should be a long term projects.
- Should have performed customer facing roles and should have excellent
PLEASE DO NOT SEND CVS WITH NP MORE THAN 30 DAYS, IT WILL BE A STRAIGHT REJECT
Needs an update for each resume in the candidate remark option for all the below questions :
1. Total work experience ?
2. What is the candidates relevant experience in this specific Domain?
3. Is the candidate an End user OR has exposure to ERP implementation ?
4. And to what extent (min 2 lines) ?
5. Number of relevant projects handled (if he/she has experience in other ERP)?
6. If the candidate has onsite/customer facing experience?
7. Willingness to get trained on AX and transition to AX ?
8. Reason to move out from the current ERP project ?