Epsilon - Solaris Administrator - Linux/Unix (3-5 yrs)
Qualifications & Responsibilities :
- Will be a key member of the Solaris/LINUX/UNIX patching team.
- Responsible for preparing/validating the patching schedule as well as a roster
- Will own the patching process being a part of the patching team.
- Coordinate with US, Bangalore and Pune teams in regards to Patching & vulnerability mitigation activities
- Work closely with the Vulnerability
- Though a key member of the patching team will also work on Operational activities and projects as and when needed.
- Willingness to work in a 24x7 environment with rotational shifts.
- Requires a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience with an Associates or Bachelor's Degree