Talent Advisor at Epsilon India
Views:215 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Epsilon - Senior Developer & Lead Developer - AEM (5-12 yrs)
AEM Sr. Developer
Job Description :
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Java J2EE development experience with 4 years' experience in AEM.
- Strong in core Java and Servlets programming and debugging skills.
- Strong knowledge of Content Management Systems and experience working with Adobe Marketing Cloud tools including Experience Manager and Scene 7.
- Hands on experience with designing and building AEM components and working with JCR, AEM workflows.
- Experience with front end frameworks such as Angular, React, and Bootstrap.
- Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications
- Experience integrating Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM
- Experience with Adobe Target not required, but consider a huge plus.
- Experience with Portal or related technologies a plus
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services
About Epsilon :
Epsilon- is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant-, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ AffiliateTM, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks.
Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data- company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg