HR Manager at ePayLater
Views:205 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
ePayLater - Product Manager (4-6 yrs)
- Understand goals to work closely with the engineers and managers across the organization derive product features
- Create detailed user stories to convey the meaning of the requirement concisely and accurately.
- Drive definition of and execution against product go-to-market plan, including phasing and marketing
- Act as bridge between the end user and the Engineers to ensure that the meaning and intent of the user story is retained through a sprint
- Be incredibly truth-seeking.
- Collect whatever data is necessary to inform product direction, whether in the form of competitive intel, rider behavior or other business metrics.
- Solicit and embrace critical feedback
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed learnings back into product development process.
- Tremendous sense of design
- Good understanding of web technologies and their evolution.