TAG Team at EPAM Systems
Views:41 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
EPAM Systems - Front End Developer - React.js/Node.js (5-15 yrs)
Currently we are looking for a Lead - React Lead/NodeJS/Front End Developer- to make the team even stronger.
The successful candidate must be fluent in English and a solid experience in an agile development environment is desired. If you are an innovative, passionate, hands-on problem-solver who is prepared to think outside-the-box and be challenged, this is perfect for you.
- Ability to work closely with the design teams to translate design comps into landing pages
- Write production-ready code and unit tests that meet both system and business requirements
- Effective working as part of a team, but also self-driven and organized
- Agile coding experience, working in small teams that have made a big impact fast Hardworking, honest, enthusiastic, and flexible; takes accountability seriously and possesses high integrity and professionalism.
- Proven ability to consistently deliver technology projects on time, on budget with high quality results.
- 5+ years of Front-end web development and programming experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Solid knowledge of computer science, best coding practices, design patterns, performance optimizations;
- A solid understanding of OO design and all Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience with client frameworks such as react, Reactjs, NodeJS, backbone, AngularJS, Nightwatch.
- Experience with AJAX/JSON and web API integration
- Experience in responsive design
- Experience in building HTML5 Web Apps
- Continuous Integration tooling and automation processes
- Affinity with Media & Video. Experience with DVB and/or IPTV client or server products
- Test driven development. Designing and developing unit, component and functional tests and test infrastructure