Epam - Java/Full Stack Developer - OOAD/Data Structure (8-12 yrs)
Job Location: Bangalore
Years of Experience: 8+ years
About EPAM :
- EPAM is a Services Company doing product development for its clients. EPAM is known for its engineering talent across. EPAM is public listed company on NYSE. EPAM started its India operation in late 2015, for more details visit us at welcome.epam.com
- Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM), has leveraged its core engineering expertise to become a leading global product development and digital platform engineering services company.
- Through its - Engineering DNA- and innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities, EPAM works in collaboration with its customers to deliver innovative solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business opportunities. EPAM's global teams serve customers in over 25 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Presently we are over 30K Engineers across the globe with India being a 1000-member strong firm having offices in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Pune location. We are a Billion-dollar organization with a 20% Year-on-year growth
- Good thought process and engineering thinking
- Knowledge of any JS framework not mandatory
- Working experience of Java / Spring need not be in his latest project
- Willingness to learn and work on different frameworks and tools
- Should have worked on Java concepts like Object Oriented Design, Collections, Data Structures
Developer Skills :
- Thinker & Problem solver
- Should think of design first
- Don't compromise on engineering & functional quality
- Should have refactoring skills
- Understanding of SOLID design principles
Primary Responsibilities :
- As a Java Script Developer you will be part of a team which is working on the product belongs to UI domain. You will be working closely with the technical lead in the team.
- Product is in development phase and follows agile scrum methodology. You should be passionate about technology and don- t have hesitation to explore new areas in technologies.
- As Developer you will be responsible for writing code using clean code concepts and good engineering practices.
- Should be a great troubleshooter with excellent problem solving.
- Should understand how automation framework so that your code compliments automation and enable continuous delivery pipeline. Unit testing is integral and most important aspect of your responsibility. You own the code and deliver only the best.