Envestnet | Yodlee - Product Manager - Financial Wellness (8-15 yrs)
About Company :
- Yodlee is a Financial Platform organization and was founded in 1999 by a group of tech-savvy entrepreneurs. With years of proven Financial Services innovation & leadership, we author award winning innovative products such as 2010 best of class award, 2009 Finnovate best show award, Red Herring top 100 .
- Yodlee products are used by over 600 leading financial institutions and companies, with more than 37 million consumers. 7 of the top US banks are Yodlee's customers. As the owner of 45 technology patents, Yodlee's best-in class solutions remove the friction from financial management, delivering a more insightful, interactive, and actionable experience for consumers while delivering revenue, retention, and engagement for financial providers. Yodlee is driving the new era of digital banking - anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Brief Description :
- As a member of the Financial Wellness product management team at Envestnet | Yodlee, the Product Manager will be responsible for the collection of product requirements, and execution of projects that help foster growth and stability of the business.
- The Product Manager must balance strategic and creative thinking with tactical execution to deliver solutions.
- The Product Manager role is a highly collaborative one, where successful completion of each project may be dependent on the engagement and participation of members across the organization including Engineering, QA, Professional Services, Sales, Customer Success, and Client Services.
- Gather requirements.
- Write user stories and review with engineering.
- Work closely with engineering, data analytics teams to drive the execution. Answer any question on requirements.
- Work with QA team to define and review test cases
- Interact with Security Office, Operations and other internal teams in order to ensure the smooth execution of projects
- Review test results and get the features demoed by QA.
- Help in building and maintaining product documentation
- Coordinate with support / third party vendors whenever required
Skills Required :
- Min 8+ yrs of total experience
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Agile / SCRUM experience
- Ability to define individual work schedule, set milestones and deliver accordingly
- Ability to troubleshoot, problem solve, and manage stakeholder issues
- Strong analytical skills
- Exposure to APIs
- Prior experience in rapid prototyping
- Integration experience