Envestnet | Yodlee - Full Stack Developer - Java/J2EE Technology Stack (12-15 yrs)
Brief Description :
- We are looking for a seasoned, highly skilled, innovative Full Stack engineer who is passionate to Design and development of our Next Generation Platform, API and Apps.
- This team directly works with senior management on designing and building the newest versions of our innovative and industry leading Yodlee API and Apps (web and mobile) through Java and J2EE architecture, Micro services, emerging front end technologies (ES6, any JS Framework), RDBMS, no-SQL, distributed caching, Devops standard and process, Product enablement through SaaS and Canary release model.
- If you enjoy having a big impact on a large user community by solving hard problems, are not thwarted by complexity, enjoy being part of a high-performance team and take pride in high quality design and implementations
Experience : 12 -15 years of experience in software development.
- You will be responsible, participating in our product development life cycle from requirement discussing with Product owner, E2E design and architecture, ensuring the development and delivery of Platform, API and Responsive apps with high quality, scalability through SDLC/Agile Best Practices and Devops architecture, Product enablement to customer through SaaS model.
- Through your excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work closely with Product, Architect, Tech leads and customer facing teams.
Technical Skills :
- Hands on to Java/J2EE technology stack.
- Experience in NOSQL (Mongo) and RDBMS (Oracle)
- Familiarity with API creation and RESTful services and Micro services
- Design Pattern and its usage
- Strong knowledge on scalable distributed caching technique and implementation
- Responsive frameworks (Foundation/Bootstrap).
- HTML5, CSS3/SCSS
- Strong knowledge and experience on Data Structure, Algorithm, Multi-threading and its usage
- Exposure to Full stack development, deployment, feature rollout
- Unit testing Framework, TDD, BDD and its implementation
- Good exposure on performance optimisation
- Strong problem solving, Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently in Dev and Prod environment
Good to have :
- MEAN Stack with production enablement
- Build tools like Grunt, Gulp, Webpack
- Mocha,Chai,Jasmine, Junit/TestNG.
- JWT, OAuth and Open ID Connect based Authentication
- Experience with Mobile technologies
- Experience with building financial applications
- Exposure to Open Banking / PSD2 standard / Account Aggregator
Education/Degree(s) : BE/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent