Envestnet | Yodlee - Full Stack Developer - Application Technologies - Java/J2EE (8-12 yrs)
Job Title: Full Stack Developer - MTS/SMTS
Brief Description :
- We are looking for a seasoned, highly skilled, innovative Full Stack engineer who is passionate to Design and development of our Next Generation Platform, API and Apps.
- This team directly works with senior management on designing and building the newest versions of our innovative and industry leading Yodlee API and Apps (web and mobile) through Java and J2EE architecture, Micro services, emerging front end technologies (ES6, any JS Framework), RDBMS, no-SQL, distributed caching, Devops standard and process, Product enablement through SaaS and Canary release model.
- If you enjoy having a big impact on a large user community by solving hard problems, are not thwarted by complexity, enjoy being part of a high-performance team and take pride in high quality design and implementations.
Experience : 8 - 12 years of experience in software development.
- MTS : You will be individual contributor, relied upon to investigate, define, estimate and solve significant problems with a minimum supervision. You are expected to work on assigned as well as own initiative and assist other engineers in understanding and completing their assignments. You are responsible for coding, documenting and all the way through to testing post-deployment.
- SMTS : As a key technical leader, in addition to the responsibilities listed for MTS, you are expected to frequently assists others in understanding and completing their work as well. You are expected to provide technical leadership on projects and assist management with the group's day to day operations, including interactions with people in other departments.
Technical Skills :
Required strong development skills in Application Technologies listed below :
- Hands on to Java/J2EE technology stack.
- Experience in NOSQL (Mongo) and RDBMS (Oracle)
- Responsive frameworks (Foundation/Bootstrap).
- HTML5, CSS3/SCSS
- Familiarity with API creation and RESTful services and Micro services
- Design Pattern and its usage
- Strong knowledge on scalable distributed caching technique and implementation
- Strong knowledge and experience on Data Structure, Algorithm, Multi-threading and its usage
- Exposure to Full stack development, deployment, feature rollout
- Unit testing Framework, TDD, BDD and its implementation
- Good exposure on performance optimisation
- Strong problem solving, debugging skills on Dev and Prod environment
Good to have :
- MEAN Stack with production enablement
- Build tools like Grunt, Gulp, Webpack
- Mocha,Chai,Jasmine, Junit/TestNG.
- JWT, OAuth and Open ID Connect based Authentication
- Experience with Mobile technologies
- Experience with building financial applications
- Exposure to Open Banking / PSD2 standard / Account Aggregator
Education/Degree(s) : BE/MCA in Computer Science or equivalent