Envestnet | Yodlee - Automation Tester - Manual/API Testing (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Employment Type : FTE
Team : QA
Position : SSE
Reports to : Senior Manager
Experience : 3 to 6 years experience
Education : Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Brief Description :
Must Have Skills :
- Hands on Quality Engineer with the exposure to Production system, Automation testing, manual testing, Product deliverable, & Peer programming
- Hands on Expertise in automation and using latest automation frameworks such as Selenium/SOAPUI/SAHI/Rest Assured and Mobile Test Automation
- Experience in core Java Programming.
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of Database concepts and good working knowledge with Oracle, PLSQL
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Work in a dynamic environment and ability to adapt quickly to changes. Experience with Test and defect management tools.
- Should have independently handled testing of significant and complex features Experience in Testing and Automation of Web/Mobile Applications and/or API.
- Strong experience in leading complex product testing and in Planning and Estimation Techniques.
Desired Skills :
- Previous experience as developer or exposure to white box testing would be added advantage
- Experience in BFSI domain is an advantage.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Prepare Test Cases/Test Automation for Testing of new features.
- Analyse user stories and prepare manual tests and build automated tests within the automation framework.
- Analyse, interpret and summarize test results and metrics and communicate as appropriate to stakeholders.
- Identify and escalate Risks on time and suggest mitigation measures.