HR at Entrayn Education Technologies
Views:448 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
Entrayn - UX Designer - Product Roadmap (2-7 yrs)
- Experience in Software Interaction Design across Web apps, Mobile Apps & Tablet apps.
Please note that we're not just talking about Graphic/Visual Design aspect here, but coming up with the actual User interaction & the UX part!
- Can understand Product Roadmaps and map each step to corresponding UX project phases, priorities, timelines and deliverables.
- Can apply a formal UX framework in consultation with multiple stakeholders to arrive at the right user stories and user experience designs.
- Comfortable iterating, refining & validating your designs by testing whether it would achieve the desired outcomes.
- Can clearly narrate your vision in the form of wireframes, user flows & prototypes with the help of tools like Balsamiq, Proto.io, Invisionapp etc.
- Can track progress & clearly communicate with stakeholders in a timely manner. Should be open to feedback & logical discussions, always focused on the end goal.
- Have the ability to put "function over form" and balance your sense of design perfection within the pressures of a startup setting, with minimal supervision.
- Have a great sense of UI design, including a good choice of layout, colors, texture, flow and aesthetics
- Proficient in UI design software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch App.
Nice to have : Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Jquery is a plus, but not mandatory
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in UI design, including UI patterns, best practices, competitor UI designs, and emerging technologies. In other word, you should never stop learning.
If the above description excites you and you're willing to make a difference to the way the world learns, please apply to join as a User Experience Designer at Entrayn.