Principal Consultant at Symmetrical Global
Views:75 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Enterprise Process Architect/Director - Digital Applications (10-15 yrs)
Role overview :
- The Enterprise Process Architect will lead a team of Process/Business Analysts in re-imagining the Enterprise Level processes in the Digital context of client.
- The ideal candidate will be an MBA from one of the premium management schools with 10-15 years experience of leading business analysis/process rethink initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- The person will be expected to bring in deep expertise in one or more enterprise processes like Opportunity to Order, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Hire to Retire etc.
- Should have demonstrated success in transforming enterprise processes on Speed, Effort and Experience dimensions through use of technology.
We are looking for a change agent who has passion for improving stakeholders experience & driving efficiency gains.
Some of the key success factors include :
- Think big, think transformational
- Understand the big picture and then break it down to smaller & actionable pieces
- Aptitude to learn & innovate
- Willingness to try new ideas and identify right solution
- Partner with senior stakeholders within the organization and the wider eco system of vendor partners & technology community.
Qualification: Graduate from Premium Management School