Talent Acquisition at Enterprise Bot Private Limited
Views:1029 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
About Enterprise Bot :
- At Enterprise Bot, we create chatbots that automate customer queries.
- Headquartered in Switzerland, we are a rapidly growing AI startup providing leading financial institutions and insurances with chatbots tailored to their specific needs.
- 2018 has been a milestone year for us.
Some of our key highlights for 2018 includes :
- Luxembourg Insuretech of the year 2018
- #16 women-founded startups That Are Shaking Up Tech Across The Globe by Forbes
- Our current esteemed clients includes AfterPay, SIX Group (Swiss Stock Exchange), Generali Switzerland (One of the world's largest Insurance companies), Lings (Innovative Insurance company), SBB (Largest Swiss Railway provider), HWZ, PwC Switzerland, Swica, GoAhead group (Largest UK Railway and bus provider), LNER (Major Railway company in the UK previously VIRGIN Trains).
What we offer :
- Spread across three office locations, we are a team of 17 super talented people of diverse nationality and culture.
- Fostering a truly open and progressive company culture with state-of-the-art engineering solutions - working at Enterprise Bot is a refreshing mix of purpose, challenge, and fun.
Website : https://enterprisebot.ai/
Key Responsibilities : We are looking at NodeJS Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Understanding the fully asynchronous behavior of NodeJs
- Knowledge of the common NodeJs or web server exploits and their solutions, accessibility, and security compliances
- Excellent working knowledge of databases, database schemas that represent and support business processes