Entercoms - Technical Support Engineer/Senior Engineer (0-4 yrs)
Entercoms, Inc. :
Entercoms was founded in 2008 on a belief that companies would focus on service supply chains as a competitive differentiator, but that technology alone would not be sufficient to help companies transform their outcomes - technology will need to be supplemented with the right domain expertise and augmented intelligence to drive transformative business outcomes.
Entercoms remains true to its original vision. Entercoms- focus is on bringing leading-edge solutions to market that are built by industry experts for industry practitioners. In the AI-first world of tomorrow, Entercoms- BPaaS delivery model ensures technology and domain expertise form a positive feedback loop, each learning from the other, delivering outstanding value to our end customers.
Job Description : Processing web based dispatch orders
Job Role :
- Reviewing web based dispatch Orders and processing as per set guidelines.
- Comprehending Troubleshooting notes on dispatch Orders and relating it with parts requested.
- Validating troubleshooting and correctness of the orders.
- Compliance with company policy.
- Compliance with process policy and procedure.
- Perform as per the target set by the manager.
- Schedule Adherence.(Be on time for shift)
- Flexibility to work on any day of the week, in any time window as per the shift assigned.
- Be regular to work.
- Should be interested in building a long term career with the company and not use this job as a stop gap arrangement.
Employment Status : Open
Expected Joining Date : Immediate
Salary Range : 1.55 to 4 LPA
Number of Vacancies : 20
Interview Date & Time- 12th April to 19th April Time- 10.30AM to 3PM.
- Ability to read, comprehend and write in English.
- Basic English verbal communication skill.
- Good comprehension skills.
- Should be computer savvy and have good working knowledge of computers.
- Ability to identify parts inside the computer.
- Ability to do basic troubleshooting of hardware failures.
- Should have a keenness to learn.
Essential Education : Graduates in any discipline, preferably with specialization in Computer Engineering/ Bachelor of Science in Computer/ Bachelor of Computer Application with basic computer hardware knowledge.
Good to have Experience : Tech Support (Dell/HP)
Shift : Night Shift
Candidates should know computer related basic hardware knowledge. (Related Computer Hardware part for both Laptops and desktop and Trouble Shooting)
Contact Number : 020-66488220