Founder CEO at PKS & Associates
Views:287 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Engineering Manager/Technology Lead - IT Products (4-6 yrs)
Engineering Manager / Technology Lead - IT Products @ Mumbai, India
Our client is India's largest FiTech startup impacting how Indians consume preventive healthcare / fitness services. They have raised 2 rounds of funding and are backed by marquee investors. Their website and mobile app platform is an integrated marketplace - helping users start & sustain their well-being journey (entailing everything to do with 'working out' & 'eating healthy'). They have a network of 10,000+ fitness services like gyms. studios, trainers, dieticians and healthy kitchens. They help users discover fitness around them, book trial experiences and purchase memberships. Their platform has had over 5 lakh users who have availed services to kickstart a fitter lifestyle. They need to fill-up following position asap.
Position : Engineering Manager / Technology Lead - IT Products
Education : B.Tech ( Comp Sc/ Any Other ) from a Tier 1 Institute
Experience : 4 - 6 years of product development experience
Location : Mumbai
Compensation : Competitive and commensurate with candidate caliber and experience. Company offers a lucrative package of Fixed + Variable + ESOP. A liberal joining bonus is on offer for someone who can join as per pre-defined timeline.
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
1. Our client is looking for a seasoned Engineering Manager with experience in building highly scalable web applications with rich interactive experiences. The engineering team is central to company's growth and success.
- They address a wide array of computer science areas including advanced web applications, brilliant user interfaces, scalability and performance of applications, intelligent search algorithms, large data distribution, and monitoring of distributed systems.
- They are looking for an individual who has the hunger for knowledge & wants to master latest technologies for building a world-class product.
- Candidate should be an engineer from a Tier 1 Institute ( ideally a B.Tech - Comp Sc. ) with 4-6 years of solid product development experience.
2. Job Requirements (Technical Skills) :
- Excellent Problem Solving skills using Design Patterns. Strong fundamentals in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Excellent coding and debugging skills in PHP / NodeJS or any other web scripting languages and deep understanding of web architecture.
- Strong command over scripting languages such as Python & Ruby.
- Experience in working with MongoDB database and understanding of database and query efficiency basics.
- Experience with NoSQL and distributed database like Cassandra or Redis. Building scalable and performance oriented services with caching techniques and systems like Memcache.
- Comfortable with search engines like Solr or ElasticSearch.
- Knowledge of RESTful paradigms and to experience building / consuming APIs.
- Strong command on cross-browser development techniques and progressive enhancements.
Job Requirements (Soft Skills) :
- Passion for products, design & business acumen, deep need to impact the customer experience and a team player who loves challenges.
If you fit in, pls mail your CV in Word format alongwith current & expected CTC, notice period to the mail-id below. Do mention exact job title in the subjectline of your mail for it to be noticed. We contact only shortlisted candidates.
Pradeep K. Sharma
Founder CEO - PKS & Associates