Manager, Talent Acquisition at ANSR Global
Views:1364 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:201
Engineering Manager - Technical Management (8-12 yrs)
- 12 years of relevant hands-on technical management experience of software developers, systems administrators/architects, as well as a record of individual technical achievement.
- 5 years of experience in leading highly-complex, technically-challenging, cross-functional software-oriented projects from inception to delivery.
- Collaborate with engineering teams in HQ team in planning and execution of the product releases.
- Ensure collaboration, communication, and proper expectation setting with product management and across teams.
- Put in place and enforce best in class processes for ensuring high quality and high uptime for code and services and on-time delivery.
- Grow and mentor the engineering team to unlock their full potential.
- Define a long-term talent strategy cutting across technology. Provide supervision, mentoring and development opportunities for associates and managers who report into you.
- Help define Technical Roadmap and own the entire product delivery end to end.
- Work very closely with various business stakeholders to drive the execution of multiple business plans and technologies.
- Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for efficient software development processes
- Handle budget planning, spend and tracking for your area of responsibility. The budget will be across headcount and 3rd party contractors.
- Build, develop and guide high-performing talent. Engage and manage a team of software engineers, including task planning and code reviews.
Soft Skills Required :
- Demonstrate a track record with standard SDLC and Agile implementation techniques. Knowledge on how Squads operate.
- Good communication skills - English is a must.
- Team player and ability to work with different multi-cultural teams.
- Proactive attitude on identifying problems and providing solutions.
- Creative and innovative thinking is appreciated.
- Excellent leadership skills to mentor the engineers under you.
- Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up.
- Deep understanding & expertise with highly transactional, large relational and complex systems
- A BE/BTech in Computer Science or some equivalent academic stance.