Manager, Talent Acquisition at ANSR Global
Views:1873 Applications:311 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:201
Engineering Manager - Technical Management (8-12 yrs)
- 12 years of relevant hands-on technical management experience of software developers, systems administrators/architects, as well as a record of individual technical achievement.
- 5 years of experience in leading highly-complex, technically-challenging, cross-functional software-oriented projects from inception to delivery.
- Collaborate with engineering teams in HQ team in planning and execution of the product releases.
- Ensure collaboration, communication, and proper expectation setting with product management and across teams.
- Put in place and enforce best in class processes for ensuring high quality and high uptime for code and services and on-time delivery.
- Grow and mentor the engineering team to unlock their full potential.
- Define a long-term talent strategy cutting across technology. Provide supervision, mentoring and development opportunities for associates and managers who report into you.
- Help define Technical Roadmap and own the entire product delivery end to end.
- Work very closely with various business stakeholders to drive the execution of multiple business plans and technologies.
- Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for efficient software development processes
- Handle budget planning, spend and tracking for your area of responsibility. The budget will be across headcount and 3rd party contractors.
- Build, develop and guide high-performing talent. Engage and manage a team of software engineers, including task planning and code reviews.
Soft Skills Required :
- Demonstrate a track record with standard SDLC and Agile implementation techniques. Knowledge on how Squads operate.
- Good communication skills - English is a must.
- Team player and ability to work with different multi-cultural teams.
- Proactive attitude on identifying problems and providing solutions.
- Creative and innovative thinking is appreciated.
- Excellent leadership skills to mentor the engineers under you.
- Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up.
- Deep understanding & expertise with highly transactional, large relational and complex systems
- A BE/BTech in Computer Science or some equivalent academic stance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.