Job Counsellor at Anzy Careers
Views:398 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Engineering Manager/Senior Engineering Manager - Engineering - eCommerce Domain (8-14 yrs)
We are Hiring Engineering Manager/Senior Engineering Manager!
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for mapping business objectives to an optimum engineering structure, including correct estimation of resource allocation.
- Responsible for key technical and product decisions. Provide direction and mentor ship to the team. Setup best practices for engineering.
- Work closely with the Product Manager and help them in getting relevant inputs from the engineering team.
- Plan and track the development and release schedules, proactively assess and mitigate risks. Prepare for contingencies and provide visible leadership in crisis.
- Work closely with engineers, conduct their 1:1s, understand their requirements and facilitate an environment where each engineer is happy and productive.
- Conduct regular 1:1s for performance feedback and lead their appraisals.
- Responsible for driving good coding practices in the team like good quality code, documentation, timely bug fixing etc.
- Interact with other engineering teams, facilitate discussion among them and provide a framework for inter-team collaboration.
- Build teams, hire the best talent with right dynamics. Foster a result oriented, performance driven culture by setting clear goals, career paths, core competencies, reward and
- Create and maintain an open and transparent environment that values speed and innovation, motivate engineers to build innovative and effective systems rapidly.
- Be responsible for product metrics and drive them in the team.
Required Skills :
- 8+ years of strong experience in Back End software product development, with at least 3+ years in engineering leadership position.
- Experience working with high-performance technical teams and ability to create a culture based on those best practices.
- Experience working with Product Managers and UX Designers
- Excellent people manager. Strong in building relationships and collaborate with others.
- A strong vision and ability to deliver quickly in fast-paced startup culture.
Interested candidates kindly apply.