Talent Acquisition - Technology Hiring at Online Technology Product Start-up
Views:399 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Engineering Manager - Scalable System Architecture (8-13 yrs)
What you will be responsible for :
1. At least 8+ years of progressive technology experience in Software Engineering functions and have/show leadership initiatives
2. Proven ability in architecture and building scalable systems.
3. Understand software architecture and system design very well
4. Good at problem-solving and innovative thinking
5. Love to be Hands-on.
6. The ability to envision the future engineering needs of the company Plan and implement accordingly
7. The creativity to do things differently - Excellent logic and problem-solving skills
8. The ability to think and plan strategically for the technical needs of the company
9. Skill at collaboratively overcoming objections from team members with dominant personalities
What you need to succeed in the role :
1. Overall 8+ years of experience in software development with at least 4 years as Manager.
2. Strong history managing team of Sr. engineers, engineers, and coaching and mentoring while maintaining a hands-on role with code development.
3. Experience working with Product Managers, and in an agile environment.
4. Prior experience with scalable Architecture,
5. Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
6. Experience and ability to bring in software engineering lifecycle best practices.
7. Experience with Android, Java, Objective-C, or C/C++, and NoSql, memcache, redis etc. programming and debugging skills
8. Demonstrated ability to recruit, and experience in performance management
9. Person should be from e-commerce/internet companies
10. Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
11. Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to work in a team environment