IT Recruiter at Careator Technologies
Views:199 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Engineering Manager - Scala/MongoDB/Docker (8-15 yrs)
1. Manage, coach and mentor team of engineers
2. Develop, test, and deploy features across the entire stack alongside your teammates.
3. Deliver releases on schedule with highest quality standards.
4. Collaborate with product & technology teams to deliver initiatives
5. Guide engineering technical strategy and roadmaps and effectively communicate it across teams.
6. Communicate the roadmap, scope and risks of your projects, and lead the delivery of major initiatives on clear timelines
7. Anticipate headcount needs and work with the recruiting team to attract and retain high quality engineering talent for our organisation
8. Technical Leadership: Drive architectural decisions and designs all the way down to code to fulfill business priorities and requirements
1. Technically Hands-on, prior experience with scalable architecture, managing team of (5-10) Sr. engineers / Engineers, and coaching, mentoring while maintaining a hands-on role with code development.
2. Has experience working with Product Managers and UX Designers.
3. Is thorough and methodical in his/her approach to work and a strong focus on getting things across the finish line.
4. Has project management skills to manage projects and is committed to and has experience of delivering on time
5. Background and Work Experience
a. Education : Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or equivalent from IITs, NITs, BITS(preferable)
b. Tech Experience : Overall 8+ years experience in technology roles with 5+ years of hands-on coding experience
c. Engineering Management Experience : 2+ years of managing/growing engineering teams of 5-10 people.
d. Technologies : Scala, Akka, Play, Node.js, ReactJS, TypeScript, SocketIO MongoDB, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Redis, Kubernetes, Docker