Manager at Confidential
Views:108 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineering Manager - Python/Django (8-14 yrs)
Initial salary will be 60k-1 lacs depending on the profile along with ESOPS/ Shares
Job Responsibilities :
- Full Stack Developer (PHP/AngularJS/Django/Python).
- Must have experience in leading teams and product management.
- Experience working/developing with SaaS and Enterprise platforms
- Own the internal Information Technology strategy and operations for the entire organization
- Recruit, train, manage, and mentor our global IT team
- Partner with all key business functions to determine business requirements to inform IT service needs
- Hands on technical expertise scripting and/or programming languages, hardware configuration, etc.
- Strong knowledge of systems administration, including security, monitoring, etc.
- Thorough understanding of AWS, Linux and MacOS environments
- Deep experience with security best practices
- Expert-level knowledge of infrastructure and networking technologies
- Experience in managing a very diverse team with local and remote staff.
- 12+ years in an Information Technology leadership position managing multiple team members and external suppliers/partners
- Minimum 2+ years into the leadership role
- Acumen to strong leadership and learning and growing attitude