Consultant at Careernet Technologies
Views:278 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Engineering Manager - Product Management (8-17 yrs)
Job Description :-
Looking for an Engineering Manager to be part of our Product Engineering Team to manage the delivery of various high impact projects as well as leading a team of Engineers who will be growing together with you throughout their journey.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities include :
- Leading and working closely with the Engineers to develop the best technical design and strategy
- Owning the delivery of various timelines, ensuring that key milestones are met and deliveries are of the highest quality
- Establishing various best practices for software development and encouraging their adoption with the team and organisation
- Working closely with other non-technical stakeholders of the business which includes Product Managers, Designers, Marketing etc.
- Inspiring and mentoring an excellent team of talented engineers by coaching them and working with them to remove any roadblocks
- Performing performance reviews and defining each individual's career paths to help them grow within the organisation
What's on offer :
We provides a great environment and platform for employees to build their career. In this role, you can expect :
- Unique opportunity to be a part of innovating the telecommunications industry (We are the only company of its kind in all of Asia!).
- Once in a lifetime chance to help shape a brand from the ground up.
- Autonomy in the role and in managing your own portfolio.
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups.
- Attractive experience and compensation.
- Working with passionate, smart and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment.
- Degree / Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- At least 8-10 Years of Experience with track record of handling various deliveries, of which 1 years are relevant Engineering Leadership experience
- Strong design and architectural experience in building various highly-scalable and highly-available products
- Strong understanding of the SDLC Activities which include Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Post-Production Support etc.
- Strong people management skills to lead and build a high-performing team
- Experience in Product Management and collaborating with Product teams and Managers
- Experience in product-based / start-up environment highly advantageous