HR at Data Group Geo Spacial Technologies Pvt.ltd
Views:135 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Engineering Manager - Object Oriented Design (9-11 yrs)
Role : Engineering Manager
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 9 - 11 Years
CTC : Higher standards as per market.
Job Responsibilities :
- You not only have the technical chops to roll up sleeves and provide technical leadership to major projects, but also build and manage a team of 10-15 top notch engineers.
- You not only optimize your own code but make sure engineers are able to optimize theirs. As an Engineering Manager you manage your business goals, contribute to product strategy and help develop your team
- Create clear career paths for team members and help them grow with regular & deep mentoring.
- Perform regular performance evaluation and share and seek feedback.
- Operating with scale and speed amidst flux, there is just a LOT happening.
- Our world-class software engineers are just getting started -- and as a manager, you guide the way. You are their default mentor.
- You work closely with Product Management, Business Development and Operations team and enable them by providing scalable and high quality technology solutions at a rapid pace
- You set up best practices for development and champion their adoption and at the same time Architect & design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions
- You work with designers, business analysts, and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an Agile environment
- Perform well in uncertainties and collaborate and work with unclear interfaces to other teams in our rapidly evolving organizations
You (Must Haves) :
- Excellent leadership skills to mentor the engineers under you.
- Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up.
- Deep understanding & expertise with highly transactional, large relational and complex systems
- Strong object oriented design skills, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Superior project management skills to manage multi-engineer projects and experience of delivering high quality projects on time
- Above 9 years of experience with technology depth as well as good people skills
- A BE/BTech in Computer Science or some equivalent academic stance.
Your array (Nice to Haves) :
- Have spent 2+ years at a start-up or worked in a small and reasonably independent team/dev center
- Able to establish credibility with smart engineers quickly, and provide longer term vision and motivation.
- Great people skills to closely work with other teams. Product Management, Business Development, and Operations, all need your expertise to ensure superior solutions match our scale of operations.
- Very high technical competence, strong technical background with track record of individual technical accomplishments
- Ability to play the role of the architect for the team
Qualifications : Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology
Working Days : 5 Days a week
Job Nature : Full Time