Engineering Manager - .Net (11-18 yrs)
Job Description :
- Growth360 is a leading executive search firm.
- We are currently retained by a leading US SAAS based product organization that is growing in a big way to hire a Senior Engineering Manager for them.
- As the Senior Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for providing technical guidance and leadership to the delivery team and be fully accountable for the entire service delivery.
- You will lead a skilled SCRUM team of developers and work closely with quality engineers and business analysts.
- Your technical competency, people management and project planning and execution skills would be critical to strengthen and guide the team through professional growth and project success.
Key Responsibilities :
- Build and manage a team of highly skilled software engineers using agile practices
- Single point of contact for project/solution development issues
- Collaborate with various stakeholders across different business functions located in different geographies
- Lead the team through the development process and seek opportunity for continuous improvement and best practices on multiple projects of high complexity.
- Inculcate processes to improve efficiency in building product solutions (development and quality)
To fit the bill, you must be :
- 13-18 years of experience in which a minimum of 5 years of people management experience and have managed at least 40 people
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Strong technical background on Microsoft technologies (C#, ASP .Net, SQL Server, IIS) with minimum of 5 years in web-based application development.
- Knowledge of TFS will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Cloud Managed hosting services like AWS or Rack Space is preferred
- Should have a working knowledge of Application security & performance.
- Should have led scrum teams and has proven track record with Agile Product Developer
- Organized, attention to details, able to work both independently and as a team member
- This role has the potential to grow in a big way.
- Please note while you will never be required to do coding but the organization prefers someone who hasn't lost touch with coding so can provide technical guidance to the team.
- If you think you fit the bill, write to us with a cover note on how you fit the role and why you would be interested in this role along with your CTC.
- Please do note the client requires an engineering degree so please apply if you fit those criteria.