What will you do?
- You will ship features that will delight our users.
- You will plan and support career development for the members of your team.
- You will inspire and grow engineers through mentorship, empowerment, and by challenging them to do their best work.
- You will partner with product management and design to help set priorities and plan the roadmap for your team.
- You will facilitate technical design discussions, remove blockers and align stakeholders
- You will drive programs in engineering reliability, productivity, process and quality
- You will recruit and retain best-in-class engineering talent to build a diverse high performing team
- You will inspire an atmosphere of continuous improvement by serving as a coach, mentor, and technical advisor.
Who you are?
- You have 5+ years of leading and managing high performance engineering teams
- You have experience running teams in an Agile or Scrum environment
- You are flexible, dedicated, and curious
- You believe in the craft of software engineering, but are pragmatic when necessary.
- You have a passion for mentoring and coaching engineers
- You have a track record of delivering features and functionality on time with high quality
- You have excellent communication skills.
What you should know?
- You have experience with AWS(RDS, SQS, DynamoDB)
- You have experience with MongoDB
- You have experience working in a service-oriented or microservice architecture
- You have deep knowledge of API design principles and best-practices, caching, resiliency, RPC, REST, and HTTP