Consultant at Mount Talent Consulting
Views:261 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Engineering Manager - Java/J2EE Technologies - Spring/Hibernate (5-12 yrs)
Designation / Role: Principal Engineer/Engineering Manager.
Department: Technology (Advertising Platform)
Location : New Delhi
Keywords : Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring.
- Overall Experience of 5-12 years in java/J2EE development
- Bachelor degree in CS/Engineering/Technology
Experience : 5+Years
Job Description :
The Engineering team is young, talented, creative and supercharged. We are dedicated to the mission of building the most technologically advanced e-commerce platform in India. We seek individuals who are smart, innovative, have the passion to learn and are fun to work with, to join our team. here you would get to work on latest cutting edge technology and build a state of art e-commerce platform from scratch.
- Write high-quality reusable, modular and scalable code with unit tests
- Design and build APIs that scale
- Mentor a small but growing team of developers
- Influence what new technologies best fit an evolving stack
- 5+ years of programming experience with web technologies
- Bachelor / Master's degree in CS/ME/IT/related technology (IIT- s, REC- s, BITS, etc preferred)
- Experience designing and building complete server-side architecture from the ground up
- Significant Experience in developing, testing, profiling and maintaining mission-critical JVM web applications
- Deep understanding of multiple databases and the tradeoffs necessary in high-throughput environments
- Ready to work in a fast-paced environment as a key contributor.
- Strong knowledge of OO design patterns and agile software development practices
- Contributions to open-source projects
- Extensive experience with systems integration using HTTP and queues
- JVM tuning and profiling
Location : Delhi
If you find this role interesting,feel free to reach me , ring me on 8800506777.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.