Talent Enabler at Catalyst Solutions
Views:1307 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
Engineering Manager - Java/J2EE (6-12 yrs)
As an Engineering Manager you would be responsible to :
- Build, develop and guide high-performing talent for this vertical. Define a long term talent strategy cutting across technology. Provide supervision, mentoring and development opportunities for associates and managers who report into you.
- Help define Technical Roadmap and own the entire product delivery end to end.
- Work very closely with various business stakeholders to drive the execution of multiple business plans and technologies .
- Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for efficient software development processes
- Handle budget planning, spend and tracking for your area of responsibility. The budget will be across headcount and 3rd party contractors.
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
Your Qualifications :
- An Engineering Degree - B.E/B.Tech/MS/PhD in any stream - Computer Science preferred.
6+ years of relevant experience with the following skills :
- Strong Java/J2EE development track record
- A good understanding of CS Fundamentals, Data Structures, Algorithms and Problem Solving
- Currently hands on writing and reviewing code
- Understand the product and project management space with Agile methodologies.
- Experience across the product development SDLC
Our Ideal Candidate
- Our ideal candidate is an energetic, self-motivated individual focused on solving customer problems.
- He/She is a responsive team player who can proactively contribute for building technical strategies for applications and systems by promoting an understanding of the technology and business roadmap.
- He /she is someone who thrives in a fun, fast-paced, dynamic, startup-like environment.