Staffing Specialist at Anzy Careers Pvt Ltd
Views:139 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Engineering Manager - Java/C/C++ (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Be a highly technical, hands-on manager for a team of 12-15 full stack engineers
- Responsible for the product engineering roadmap with a focus on performance, scale, and quality for products used by millions of users across d-site, m-site and apps.
- Own and drive technical discussions and have strategic tech influence
- Communicate cross-functionally, collaborate with Business teams, Product managers, engineers and QA to plan and own and deliver solutions on time.
- Work with VP Engg/CTO to define best practices for development and champion their adoption and at the same time
- Perform well in a fluid environment, fast paced environment.
- Responsible for hiring and skills management for the team.
- Overall 10-12 years if experience in software development with at least 2 years as Manager.
- Strong history managing team of Sr. engineers, engineers, and coaching and mentoring while maintaining a hands-on role with development.
- Experience with JAVA, C/C++, NoSql, memcache, redis, Kafka, ElasticSearch etc. programming and debugging skills
- Experience working with Product Managers, and in an agile environment.
- Prior experience with scaleable, high performance Architecture
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience and ability to bring in software engineering life cycle best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, and experience in performance management
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent