Senior Consultant at Team lease
Views:420 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Engineering Manager - Hardware Architecture (13-20 yrs)
Role : This position is for Team Manager level for candidates with knowledge of Hardware and Systems and also willing to mentor, motivate and manage multiple engineering projects in aerospace and defence domain independently.
Experience Level : Engineering graduates with 14- 20 years of experience in Embedded & Hardware design domain for Aerospace and Defence industries.
Qualifications and Credentials :
- Candidates must be at least Graduate in Electronics and Electrical, with excellent academic credentials, from premier educational institutes.
- Given the kind of vision that company has set for itself, candidates must not only be worthy professionals, but fundamentally, mature in all aspects of their personality, be able to work in an invigorating, team oriented, and global engineering & manufacturing environment.
- A belief of competing with one's own self- would be good to start with.
- Candidates with prior experience in aviation and defense domain would be given preference.
- Candidate who satisfies at least a part of the technical requirements and most of the personality requirements would be exciting candidates to meet with.
Technical Requirements :
Mandatory / Primary Skills :
- It is generally expected that candidates have experience in the Defense and Aviation domains.
- Must have experience in proposal making with back end technical support from the technical team. Candidates who are also technical will obviously be preferred.
- Must have experience in costing methodology & creation and maintenance of MIS reports related to project progress, problems and solutions.
- Candidates should also be finance savvy and be able to make business sense out of opportunities and recommend potential to a fair degree of accuracy.
- Candidates should also be familiar with governing statutory rules and regulations of business in the A&D space
- Must be able to lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Have to facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, deliverables and also define project tasks and resource requirements
- Must have capability to develop full scale project plans & manage project budget. Should be able to manage project resource allocation & provide direction and support to project team
- Should plan and schedule project timelines & track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Candidate should constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
Mandatory/Technical Skills :
- Experience working in an embedded environment, through the entire hardware and systems development cycle. Expertise in DFA / DFT / DFM would be a huge plus.
- Expert level skill in Digital and Analog circuitry design. Experience with RF and Micro-wave circuits will be a huge plus. In-depth knowledge of various analog, digital, / DSP / micro-processor / micro-controller / FPGA, peripheral components, component selection and sourcing is expected by default.
- Expert level skill in EDA / CAD / Simulation and Modeling / CAE tools deployed for circuit / FPGA and system implementation. Expertise in Hardware Design Languages like VHDL will be a huge plus.
- Experience in multi-layered board level hardware architecture and design, development and systems engineering complying with Industrial, MIL and airborne standards.
- Expertise in any of the following systems would be a huge plus
- Single Board computer design, Chassis based boards and systems, Mezzanine boards, Data Acquisition Systems, Signal Conditioning and integrity, Telemetry, Graphics Processing and Human machine interface systems, Communication systems and GPS, Radar Signal Processing etc.