Senior Talent Acquisition at Squareroot Consulting
Views:1973 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:246
Engineering Manager - eCommerce Platform (8-12 yrs)
Hiring for an eCommerce Platform.
Engineering Manager :
- Prior experience in development of eCommerce systems or any other high scale web/mobile back end is required.
- Expertise in any one programming knowledge preferably in Java/J2ee, Python.
- Prototype and present various alternative solutions for complex business problems to Senior Management.
- Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the module.
- Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another to the project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture.
- Drives the performance tuning, re-design and re-factoring for a module.
- Contributes to designing and implementing the build, release process as well as system configuration and deployment characteristics of the application.
- Implements (hands-on) the module components based on industry best practices.
- Mentors the team (people working on the module and other project team members) on technology concepts and best practices for design, implementation and other processes
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, and conflict resolution.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.