HR Recruiter at DataGroup Geospatial Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:291 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Engineering Manager - Big Data/Java (8-12 yrs)
Experience - 8 - 12.6 Years
CTC - 50 - 60 Lakhs
Sourcing and Screening Guidelines :
- Only Product based Company Candidates
- Tier-1 colleges Candidates
- Only Bangalore Candidates
- Exp Shouldn't less 8 -12.6 yrs
- CTC should not less than 30 LPA
- Notice Period max 30 days -Buyout is available
Must Have :-
- Techno functional Folks(70% programming + 30% people Management)
- Hard core developer.
- Recent 3 yrs exp in Bigdata Programming.,Core java, Spring boot
- Team management min of 8 member
Target Companies :-
Amazon, Flipkart, Walmart, Zomato, Paytm, Oracle, Samsung, etc..
Job Description :
- Everyone here is an entrepreneur and is committed to building something truly disruptive
- Our roles are flexible, and each of us defines what we wish to achieve and contribute each goal we adopt is a stretch goal. We are never satisfied with anything easy
- Have an idea share it, work on it, get it done. Suggest something outlandish and deliver hours are flexible, but commitment to each other isnt. We work hard because we want to
- We dont care much for age or degrees. We leave our egos at the door and work together
- We are all students. We seek to continually learn, to be the best and to share our knowledge
- We have no doors We are always available to each other, to help out and to have fun
Job Descriptions :
- Engineering Manager/Sr. Engineering Manager Products, AdTech and Solutions
- The Engineering Manager is a critical leadership position, which will be responsible for execution of product roadmap.
- This role requires very close collaboration with product management team, business teams, designers and engineering team to ensure smooth delivery and execution.
- The person would be heading the following teams: Product Engineering team which majorly builds analytical dashboards to provide visualisations on top of data; Mobile
- Engineering team, which majorly is responsible for developing analytical and ad serving SDK; AdTech Engineering which is responsible for serving mobile campaigns: And lastly Solutions Engineering teams which provides creative solutions to brands and other partners.
Major Responsibilities of this role involve :
- Handling and managing a team of software engineers and technical leads from various disciplines such as frontend, backend, platform and android engineering.
- Very strong technical guidance and direction to rest of the engineering team.
- Work with product management team to transform a product plan to engineering plan.
- Effort estimation and ensuring that execution is in accordance with plan.
- Creating relevant engineering practices and policies, to improve productivity,
- efficiency and build predictability in a very dynamic environment.
- Creation of charter for career growth for all direct reportees in the team, and map it to SMART goals.
- Evangelising good engineering practices and creating structure to make sure they are being followed across the team.
- Identifying and executing tech debt, wherever necessary.
The candidate must fulfil the following requirements :
- 8+ years of overall engineering experience with at least 2 years of experience in leading engineering teams.
- Very strong technical expertise and ability to drive tech stack of various systems.
- Ability to execute in a very fast paced environment.
- Ability to deal with chaos and provide structure to it.
- Strong result orientation and willingness to continuously improve engineering practices.
- Competitive with tier-1 industry standards
Working Days : 5 Days a week
Job Nature : Full Time