Talent Advisor at Edge Networks
Views:68 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Engineering Manager - Artificial Intelligence/NLP (8-10 yrs)
About the Position : Operating with scale and speed, our exceptional software engineers are just getting started - and as a manager, you guide the way.
Job Responsibilities ;
1. Engage and manage a team of software engineers, including task planning and code reviews.
2. Manage project goals and help develop your team
3. Work & have good collaboration and rapport across the company
4. Operating with scale and speed
5. Our exceptional software engineers are just getting started and as a manager, you guide the way.
6. Ensure that your team is never confused by garbled client instructions.
7. Engineering managers have the opportunity to work on dozens of projects at once
8. Managers tend to supervise multiple teams, allowing them to advise on several projects throughout the year
9. Prepared to organize projects rather than simply carry them out; engineering managers will plan timelines, set budgets, and direct individual workers.
10. Mentor and help young engineers become confident and competent in their jobs.
11. Managers function as resources for their teams
12. Have effective emotional intelligence, communication strategies, and creative problem-solving abilities
What we are looking for :
- Software Engineering Managers have not only the technical expertise to take on and provide technical leadership to major projects but also manage a team of engineers.
- Should be able to optimize your own code and make sure engineers are able to optimize theirs.
- As an SWE Manager, you manage your project goals, contribute to product strategy and help develop your team.
- SWE teams work all across the company, in areas such as information retrieval, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security, data compression, user interface design;
- EdGE Networks is committed to being one of the best Talent Management focused companies in India.
We believe in Hiring the "Right Person for the Right Job" :
- Bachelor's degree or MS in Computer Science, related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience, including technical management of software developers and system administrators/architects.
- 5 years of experience in leading highly-complex, technically-challenging, cross-functional software-oriented projects from inception to delivery.
- Track record of individual technical achievement.