Talent Acquisition Specialist at SKS Enterpprises
Views:487 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Engineering Lead - Java/Ruby on Rails/Ansible (9-16 yrs)
LEAD ENGINEER- HYDERABAD
- Apply only if Hyderabad as Job Location is comfortable with you-
- Apply only if you have minimum 9+ Years as work experience-
Working Days: Monday - Friday (5 Days Working)
About the Company -
A Us based firm founded in the year of 1980 with multiple branches in USA and Mexico. They currently have 6000+ employee base with more than 500+ engineering team. It's a product based firm work for different segments like supply solution, healthcare solutions, promotional solutions & data analytics. They- ve recently launched their first Development Center in India that's in Hyderabad Jubilee hills. They are currently building their core teams & have target to get 100+ employees this year. The client is very particular and has 4 rounds of interview of which 2nd round is a technical assignment round which takes 5 days to complete and it's a work from home assignment.
WHAT YOU'D BE DOING :
- Under general supervision of your manager, the platform plays a lead role in enabling application development teams move faster.
- You will collaborate with developers, who code the majority of their time and help integrate their code with other pieces of the application by doing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- You strive to automate and code and believe in Infrastructure-as-Code.
- You push the envelope of modern tools and technologies, while at the same time ensure uptime of legacy applications. You are passionate about coding and automation of processes.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Own designing the infrastructure which includes automatically building the software, deploying to test systems, and continuously automate processes.
- Ability to empathize with the situation and people needs, remove impediments that affect faster delivery of software
- Manage build environments with security concepts and processes
- Maintain processes that support and automate software product release
- Assist with debugging and root-cause analysis of CI build failures
- Set up and configure development and testing environments
- Set up and automate the steps involved in Continuous Delivery pipeline generally using a CI server
- Manage environments to ensure proper configuration for testing and maintain uptime
- Work with web application development teams to identify, debug and resolve CI pipeline issues
- Provide configuration management expertise to the Development team
- Ensure that appropriate quality steps and approvals are adhered to in the Agile SDLC
- Ensure appropriate project documentation is available for each new build or release
- Actively collaborate with cross functional agile teams to identify automation patterns
- Participate in backlog sessions to better detail tasks for completing user stories.
- Participate and design, modify, code, unit test, and support QA/UAT and integration testing in the development of solution.
- Maintain compliance with established management procedures, company and department standards & best practices.
- Adhere to documented security, confidentiality, privacy guidelines
- Attend training on security and documented guidelines.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelors in computer science or information systems fields required, or 10+ years related work experience.
- Played people and tech manager/lead role with direct reports
- Effectively work with multiple teams and balance multiple tasks.
- Mentor team members, inspire collaboration practices and continuously strive towards a balancing personality.
- You have high standards in everything you do with a high attention to detail.
- You work well in a cross-functional environment and excel in communication.
- Ability to quickly triage problems under pressure, determine the root cause and drive resolution
- Solid understanding of Continuous Delivery Pipeline (CI/CD/CT) - Setting up CI servers, integrating with deployment tools and Test Automation Frameworks.
- Solid understanding of multi-tiered web applications and single page apps architectures.
- Solid understanding of infrastructure, platform and service virtualization - Be able to consume the API exposed by IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms through SDK's.
- Experience with Configuration management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt
- Experience working in public Clouds like AWS, Azure on CloudFormation, EC2, VPC, ECR, ECS
- Experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube, travis etc.
- Experience writing build scripts for Ant, Maven, Gradle, Compose etc.
- Experience with Container technology like Docker, Rocket, Kubernetes, Mesos.
- Curiosity to explore new ideas and passion to make them happen.
- You strive to automate the operations and production of large-scale distributed systems as if it would operate in the cloud one day.
- Solid understanding of at least one programming language among Ruby, Python, Java, .NET, JS
- Solid understanding of application and system logs and parse logs to narrow down issues - recommend best practices for exception handling in application layer and set up monitor traces in the control flow.
- Solid understanding of Agile Extreme programming concepts and continuous Integration.
- Ability to set up automated scripts to parse stack traces in console and logs.
- Ability to set up and configure tools and plugins to do static analysis of code including linters across multiple stacks.
- Ability to set up, configure and recommend security analysis of static and deployed code.
Interview Rounds :
- Telephonic Round
- Technical Round
- Presentation Round
- Director Round
If this sounds like a role tailor made for you then, forward us your updated profile with details like Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice Period.