Consultant at Career International
Views:216 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Engineer/Senior Engineer/Project Leader - Autosar (2-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- BE/ME-ECE/EEE/Instrumentation (Full Time Only)
- Working experience with Automotive Tier one(s) is a must have.
- ECU Architecture design and Development experience of any of the following ECU's (Body Control, Security systems, Power train) is a must have.
- Expertise on Boot loaders, Schedulers, Automotive Diagnostic services.
- Ability to extract SW Product specifications from Vehicle specifications.
- Ability to interact with OEMs systems engineers, set up environment for simulating use cases similar to Tier one and OEM test benches.
- At least 3 years of experience in Autosar configurations preferably on Vector tools.
- Expertise in Network management, NVM, BSWm and OS configurations is a must have.
- Experience Embedded Application SW development and very familiar with Auto grade compilers such as GHS/IAR compiler suite's is a must have.
- Familiar with Misra - C- coding practice and use of tools such as QAC, Vector cast is desirable.
- Familiar with Vector CANoE tools.