Consultant at Firestone Global
Views:219 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Engineer/Senior Engineer - Analog Layout (1-12 yrs)
Firestone Global www.firestoneglobal.com is one of the fastest rising Superior Search Firm, a place for True dreamers, Jobseekers & Corporate leaders. We are dedicated in Superior and Turnkey Staffing Solutions over a wide geographical area that spans across Asia Pacific, Africa, Europe and Middle East markets, making us one of the leading HR search firm. We would like to invite you to be a part of FS Global Executive and Superior group to obtain your dream job and get an opportunity to shape your career with reputed companies across the globe.
Superior Job opportunity with our renowned client. Details are given below :
- Our Client Information: Leading Company.
- Position : Analog Layout Engineer
- Experience : 1+ years Max Notice Period :- 0 - 30 days
- Position : Senior Analog Layout Engineer
- Experience : 3 - 12 years
- Location : Bangalore/Kolkata/Hubli
Job Description :
- Should have worked on chip level or block level
- Expertise to do layout in advanced CMOS technologies including floorplan, placement, routing, DRC, LVS etc.
- Should have worked on various Analog mixed signal blocks such as PLL, ADC, DAC, LDO, LNAs, Mixers, SERDES, IO, Switching regulators etc. in technology nodes22nm, 28nm, 45nm, 65nm etc.
- Should be well versed with tools such as Cadence-Virtuoso/XL/GXL, IC12.1, and Calibre etc.
- Exposure to automated place and route tools such as ICC, SOC Encounter etc. would be added advantage
- Good understanding of deep sub-micron and DFM issues and layout techniques
- Should work with circuit designers to meet design specifications.
- Requires excellent teamwork, good communication and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with others across groups in a direct and productive manner with unquestionable integrity
- Ability to work independently and at various levels of abstraction
- Manage customer expectations and own deliveries as defined in the project schedule
- Ability to work with team and mentor junior engineers
- Total exp :
- Exp in Analog Layout Engineer :
- Exp in CMOS technologies :
- Exp in Analog Mixed signal blocks :
- Exp in Cadence-Virtuoso/XL/GXL, IC12.1, and Calibre :
- Knowledge in deep sub-micron and DFM issues and layout techniques:
- Present CTC :
- Expected CTC :
- Notice Period :
- Any Offer :
- Reason for job change :
Also, feel free to share the same with your friend or colleagues, if the opening suits with their candidature:-
FIRESTONE GLOBAL - GLOBAL TALENT SEARCH NETWORK
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.